Bon Voyage Maison for Expats
Shopping and high-end interior design with English-speaking and French proficient interior designers.
Inspired by our love of Paris, the French language and culture, we are introducing Bon Voyage Maison, customized shopping trips for Expats to Paris’ most sought-after furniture, art, antique stores and brocantes. Lauren’s love of Parisian style and knowledge comes from living in Paris several times and traveling to Paris for over 25 years. We also offer interior design consultation, accessorizing and styling by the day, for up to five consecutive days. Lauren and Michelle have a combined 40 years of experience in design. Lauren has degrees in art history, interior design and has worked at antique stores and auction houses around the world. Michelle is constantly on the hunt for vintage finds, frequents estate sales, auction houses and has an extensive collection of vintage jewelry.
- English-speaking and French proficient
- Parisian style and knowledge from living in Paris several times and traveling to Paris for over 25 years
- Shopping at unique stores and secret places to find treasures to layer your home in the most unique way
- Education on furniture, art history, antiques and vintage finds
- Restaurant and museum suggestions
- Lauren and Michelle as your own personal expert guides
- Each day tailored to your personal interests, schedule, level of energy and travel preferences
- Up to 5 consecutive days of interior design consultation, styling and accessorizing
*Does not include any transportation or accommodation costs