Bon Voyage Maison. The world awaits you.
Introducing Bon Voyage Maison, luxury global decorating excursions inspired by our love of travel, education, furniture and design. Bon Voyage Maison offers customized shopping trips to the world’s most sought-after insider furniture markets, design shows and antique stores.
Lauren has degrees in art history, interior design and has worked at antique stores and auction houses around the world. “My love of travel began when I first went to Egypt with my architecture professor. Two years later, I moved to Paris for the first time. I was mesmerized by the art, history and furniture. I continued on to study art history at John Carroll University and Oxford. I have worked with Rita Bucheit in Chicago, selling her pristine Biedermeier collection. Recently, I spent two years living in Paris with my family and traveling frequently to London.”
Michelle is constantly on the hunt for vintage finds. She frequents estate sales and auction houses. She is addicted to finding the perfect piece for the best price. “I recently found a midcentury coffee table for $25. The next day I saw an identical table offered online for $3,500. I love refining my eye and studying furniture history so I am able to spot the best deal.” Michelle has an extensive collection of vintage jewelry that is currently adored by many of her girlfriends.
Bon Voyage Maison Excursions offer:
- Private or small group excursions that are highly personalized and customizable for your budget
- Shopping at unique stores and secret places to find treasures to layer your home in the most unique way
- Education of furniture, art history, antiques and vintage finds
- Luxury travel experiences to fit your specific budget, including restaurant and museum suggestions
- Lauren and Michelle as your own personal expert guides to each destination
- Each day tailored to your personal interests, schedule, level of energy and travel preferences
- Quality international shippers that provide fast, safe container service for shipping your items back to the U.S.
Please contact us to take a personal questionnaire of your travel needs. We can then provide you with a proposal.